- Bring believable characters to life with engaging animation tools.
- Shape 3D objects and scenes with intuitive modeling tools in Maya® software.
- Create realistic effects—from explosions to cloth simulation.
- A new visual programming environment using dynamic solvers enables you to create blockbuster-worthy effects quickly.
- Build custom graphs using the Bifrost Graph Editor.
- Create stunning effects—from snow and sand to dust storms and explosions—with ready-to-use graphs.
- Arnold is built to manage complex characters, scenery, and lighting challenges.
- Arnold is integrated with Maya, so you can see high-quality previews and iterate changes quickly.
- Save time with Arnold’s artist-friendly UI and simple, intuitive controls.
IMAGE ENGINEHow VFX modernized a classic franchise
Visual Effects Supervisor Joao Sita on the power and remarkable malleability of VFX to successfully reboot Lost in Space.
BLUE SKY STUDIOSPushing boundaries in animation
Learn how this animation film studio sped up its pipeline with new technology and worked with Autodesk to improve Cached Playback.
METHOD STUDIOSCreating the Mind Flayer in Stranger Things
James Kirk, FX lead for season 2 of Stranger Things discusses how Method Studios created the Mind Flayer.
Fill in the form to enquire about Maya